ShopLite - Onboard Auction
JetProtect Travel Insurance
Boarding Card Delights
IVR Ticketing Terms and Conditions
1. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties: The information published on this website may be incomplete or include inaccuracies or typographical errors. JetLite (India) Ltd does not represent or warrant that access to the IVR will be uninterrupted or that there will be no failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information. Jet Lite (India) Ltd makes no representations about the suitability of the information, products, and services contained on this Website for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Jet Lite (India) Ltd hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services, (other than carriage by air), including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
IN NO EVENT SHALL IN NO EVENT SHALL JET LITE (INDIA) LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS IVR OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS IVR, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS IVR, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT OR STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
ANY CARRIAGE BY ANY CARRIAGE BY AIR USING A TICKET OBTAINED USING THIS IVR SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE AS PROVIDED IN THE CARRIAGE BY AIR ACT 1971, APPLICABLE FOR BOTH NON-INTERNATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL CARRIAGE.
THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS APPLY ONLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
2. Booking on IVR: JetLite booking on IVR is currently available only for flights operated by JetLite. You will use the JetLite booking on IVR facility to make only LEGITIMATE reservations.
You can book on IVR for up to 9 passengers per booking. The bookings can be made in Economy class on JetLite flights only subject to applicable fare conditions and seat vacancies in that fare group and seats being available in totality. Fares are not guaranteed until ticketed.
Bookings within 2 hours of departure for domestic and 4 hours for International cannot be made through IVR. Please contact the nearest JetLite reservation / ticketing office for any assistance.
Electronic tickets will be issued for all bookings made on IVR and the mode of payment will be through credit card. Electronic Ticket is JetLite's ticketless travel service. An electronic image of your ticket is stored in JetLite's reservation system. The itinerary receipt is your confirmation of travel.
Once the ticket is purchased through IVR the system will generate an Electronic Ticket, which will be emailed to your email address. You will need to print this itinerary receipt and use it for your access to the airport and check-in. To enter the airport and for check-in, you must present the itinerary receipt along with a valid photo identification (Official Government issued photo identification/ driving license/ election photo identification/ Passport [for international passengers]/ photo credit card). The above is required only for bookings made in India.
You are responsible to note all 'rules' mentioned while booking on IVR. JetLite will consider as accepted these notes and rules if you complete your booking process.
You are responsible for the correctness of the age of children booked by you on IVR. A child is one who has reached his/her second birthday but not yet reached his/her twelfth birthday on the date of commencement of journey. An infant is one who has not yet reached his / her second birthday on the date of commencement of journey.
Child and Infant fares are subject to fare rules and conditions.
User in his own interest is requested to confirm this information from the nearest JetLite office in case of any doubts.
Once a booking is made on IVR, the passengers are requested to confirm the time, and date of departure. JetLite assumes no responsibility whatsoever on account of delay or cancellation of flight for any reason whatsoever including change in flight schedule.
Booking on IVR is currently restricted and not available for:
Passengers with completely open bookings
Passengers with special service requests such as wheelchairs, extra seats, visual and hearing impairment, Unaccompanied Minors, Pets in Hold or Stretcher
Interline travel, Industry discount, Agency discounted tickets and Employee rebated travel
Concessional Fares requiring validation of documents (E.g.: Senior citizen, Military, Student, Blind, Cancer, Disabled, Sea men, Leave travel concession, MEDA, Unaccompanied minor)
3. Modifications and Refunds for e-Tickets booked on IVR:
For cancellation/date changes/refund of tickets booked through IVR, please contact our 24 X 7 contact centre.
Your refund amount will be credited to the same credit card through which the tickets were booked. A refund receipt will also be sent to your email id.
4. Credit Card: Payment for bookings made on IVR is accepted only by Credit Card. All major credit cards will be accepted.
The Credit Card used to purchase the tickets will have to be produced at the time of check-in. If the holder of the Credit Card is not the passenger, then the passenger should possess the following:
A photocopy of both sides of the Credit Card, which will have to be self-attested by the credit card holder, authorizing the use of the Credit Card for the purchase of the ticket. For security reasons, please strike out the Card Verification Value (CVV) code on the copy of your credit card.
This photocopy should also contain the name of the passenger, the date of journey & the sector on which the journey is made.
The above document MUST be produced at the time of check-in. If the passenger fails to comply with these conditions, JetLite reserves the right to deny the passenger(s) from boarding.
5. Age and Responsibility: You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this service, and you possess the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this service. You understand that you are financially responsible for all uses of this service by you and those using your login information. You will supervise all usage of the booking facility under your name or account. You warrant that all information supplied by you and members of your household in using the booking facility are true and accurate.
6. Documentation and health requirements: The responsibility to ensure the correctness of all documentation including valid Indian resident permit, passport & visa (if required) rests solely with you. JetLite will not be responsible for any damages arising out of incomplete or improper documentation on your part.
7. Airport taxes, surcharges, and fees: All known taxes, surcharges, and fees at the time of ticketing will be collected on your ticket. Some airports will levy airport departure taxes, surcharges, and fees, which is payable by passengers at the airport locally. Information on these charges is not given through our quoted fares.
8. Conditions of contract: The carriage of passengers and their baggage by air will be subject to the Conditions or Carriage of the carrier concerned. Please read 'Jet Lite (India) Ltd' General Terms & Conditions and Conditions of contract for Passengers & Baggage handling available on the website.
9. Modification of Terms: Jet Lite (India) Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice or liability. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of JetLite IVR system following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
10. Restrictions on Use: JetLite and its licensors retain all rights (including copyright and patent rights) with respect to all software and underlying information and material available through the JetLite IVR booking facility. You must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the JetLite IVR booking facility except with the written permission of Jet Lite (India) Ltd and in full compliance with all Indian and other applicable laws and regulations. In particular, but without limitation, you must not download or otherwise export or re-export any software or underlying information or material available through the JetLite IVR booking facility unless such downloading occurs in the course of using the JetLite IVR booking facility in accordance with the written instructions of Jet Lite (India) Ltd.
11. No Unlawful or Prohibited use: You will not use the IVR facility for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions of Use. You will not use the JetLite IVR booking facility to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation.
You must not:
Resell the service of the JetLite IVR booking facility; or
Use the JetLite IVR booking facility for any activity which breaches any law; or
Use the JetLite IVR booking facility in a way which interferes with its availability for other users; or
Use other means to transact or obtain information if you are unable to use the JetLite IVR booking facility.
12. No Representation: JetLite (India) Ltd does not warrant or represent that your access to the JetLite IVR booking facility will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the JetLite IVR booking facility will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.