ShopLite - Onboard Auction
JetProtect Travel Insurance
Boarding Card Delights
The below terms and conditions apply to both Jet Airways and JetKonnect flights
- Jet Airways and JetKonnect Booking reference (PNR) is a six letter code provided at the time of reservation. It should be entered in a format such as ABCDEF
- Guests will receive e-Boarding Pass (Web and Mobile Boarding Pass) on their preferred email address. With the Mobile Boarding Pass, Guests can reprint to a manual boarding pass from a Kiosk located next to the check-in counters at select airports
- For international flights, Guests would need to visit the check-in counter with their boarding pass print outs no later than 60 mins prior departure to exchange this copy for a manual boarding pass
- Boarding gates close 25 minutes before flight departure for domestic and international flights. Please clear Security checks at least 45 minutes before flight departure for domestic routes and 60 minutes before flight departure for international routes
- Please read the notes printed on your boarding pass carefully.
Web check-in is currently available for:
Jet Airways reserves the right to reseat guests already seated (checked-in using Web Check-in) on Emergency exit seats in order to comply with safety regulations. For a group of guests booked in a single PNR with a mix of JetPrivilege members with various JetPrivilege tiers, guests will be checked-in based on different frequent flier status. With this facility, each guest holding a confirmed eTicket will be able to Web Check-in individually as per the table below.
- Jet Airways, JetKonnect and Travel agency bookings
- Individual and Group bookings with a maximum of four segment(s)
- Guests holding a confirmed, valid eTicket only
- Guests departing from an airport which is online with our check-in system
- Guests travelling with a Child and an Infant
- Bookings with Codeshare and Interline flights
- Return and Through checked-in flights
- Guests fulfilling the check-in time window criteria ( Please refer the below check-in window table)
- For easy identification, the seat map will also indicate the Emergency exit, Non-Reclining Emergency exit, Companion Seat and Non-Reclining seats.
- Guests who check-in on Emergency seats are bound to be governed by the rules of the Emergency exit seats as given below
- Guests traveling on Emergency exit row seats must:
- Understand oral and written Hindi or English
- Be able and willing to carry out evacuation procedures in the unlikely event of an emergency
- These seats are not allowed for:
- Senior Citizens
- Guests with reduced mobility
- Visually / Speech impaired guests
- Expectant Mothers
- Guests under 15 years of age, including guests with infant
- Guests requiring an extension seat belt to occupy a seat
- Sick guests.
Class Category Check-in within India International Check-in
|First Class ||All ||N/A ||48 to 2 hour prior departure |
|Première ||All ||48 to 1 hour prior departure ||48 to 2 hour prior departure |
|Economy ||JetPrivilege Platinum / Gold ||48 to 1 hour prior departure ||48 to 2 hour prior departure |
|All other guests ||24 to 1 hour prior departure ||24 to 2 hour prior departure |
Web check-in is currently restricted and not available for:
- Guests with waitlisted or open bookings
- Guests with special service requests such as wheel chairs, extra seats, visual and hearing impairment, unaccompanied minors, pet in hold, stretcher etc.
- Staff travel, Industry Discount tickets, upgrade vouchers and agent discount tickets
- Guests with Interline and Codeshare PNR where the originating sector is of another airline (other than JetKonnect)
- In case the name entered at the time of check-in does not match the name in the Booking Reference (PNR)
Once Web Checked-in,
- Guests can re-print their e-Boarding Pass
- Guests can make changes to the seat preference
- Guests can add or edit their Frequent Flier number
- Guests cannot offload themselves through Web or Mobile check-in.
Once the e-boarding pass is printed:
Guests must proceed to the airport with a printout of both the copies (Agent copy and Customer copy) along with a valid photo identification document (mandatory).
The Credit / Debit Card used to purchase the tickets will have to be produced at the time of check-in. If the holder of the card is not the guest, then the guest should possess the following:
- A photocopy of both sides of the Credit / Debit Card, which will have to be self-attested by the card holder, authorising use of the card for purchase of ticket
- This photocopy should also contain the name of the guest, the date of journey & the sector on which the journey is made.
If the guest fails to comply with these conditions, Jet Airways reserves the right to deny the guest(s) from boarding.
- If the guest has any check-in baggage, the bags will have to be presented along with a valid photo ID to our airport check-in counter well in advance of the boarding time.
- Guests carrying check-in luggage will have to report at the Jet Airways airport check-in counter at least 45 minutes (Domestic flights) / 60 minutes (International flights) prior to flight departure to tag their baggage.
- All check-in timelines followed currently at the airport will be applicable for Web check-in as well. In case guests have excess baggage to pay for, an Excess Baggage receipt will be issued.
- Gate no-shows will be offloaded from the system during the Missing Guest exercise at the airport.
- If the guest forgets his e-Boarding pass on verifying his identity, a fresh boarding pass will be issued at the check-in counter.
- Guests who wish to visit the Lounge (at select airports) will have to collect the Lounge Card from the check-in counter.
- After generating the e-Boarding pass, if there is any flight delay or flight disruption, the boarding pass can be re-printed and the revised timings will be reflected on the new boarding pass
- Guests are requested to note that enhanced security measures will be implemented at all airports due to which there may be congestion at security check counters. In order to avoid flight delays due to these additional security measures, it is requested that all guests (tele check-in and self checked-in) report early to the airport.
- Due to security requirements, Mobile Check-in guests will need to have their travel documents verified at the airport.
- Guests with check-in baggage or who require special assistance are requested to report to the counter well in advance, to provide sufficient time for check-in.
- Additionally Guests can visit the following Jet Airways touch points to make changes:
1) Airport / Curb side counter: Can cancel/offload or change a seat preference. A new boarding pass will be issued against a photo id. All changes or re-check-in must be done 2 hours prior to departure.
2) Contact centre: Can cancel or change a seat preference.
Please note that after any of the above changes are exercised, the previous boarding pass will become invalid.
- In the event a guest reports late, Jet Airways may have to reallocate their seat which may result in missing the flight. Reservations are subject to cancellation if the guest is not on board the aircraft at least 25 minutes prior to departure. All existing no-show rules, terms & conditions, cancellation & baggage rules and allowances apply.
- If the guest does not report at the boarding gate at least 25 minutes before departure then the guest will be offloaded from the flight as per the current procedure used at the airport. The guest will be liable for gate no show charges.
- It is mandatory to produce a Web Check-in boarding pass for security clearance as well as for boarding. A valid Photo identification (Official Government issued photo identification, Driving license, Election photo identification, Passport (for international guests), and Photo credit card) may be requested any time at the airport.
- Proxy check-in is not allowed.
Please note: For Guests travelling from United Kingdom to any destination that transits onwards through any Indian Gateway, Carriage of any liquid above 100 mls is not permitted. This includes any duty free items purchased on board or at any of the airport(s) due to security reasons.
Re-printing of a boarding pass is available on the Web for a guest who has checked-in earlier through other check-in channels including tele check-in.