Jet Airways and Jetlite enhance their ‘Boarding Cards Delight’ programme
November 3rd, 2009
Jet Airways, India’s premier international airline and JetLite, Jet Airways’ all-economy subsidiary, announce new and exciting offers for their ongoing ‘Boarding Card Delights’ programme. These offers will be effective from November 01, 2009, until January 31, 2010.
Every quarter, Jet Airways in collaboration with its partners will present a bouquet of fresh offers which will provide great value to all guests flying Jet Airways, Jet Airways Konnect & JetLite.
For the current quarter, the ‘Boarding Card Delights’ programme has partnered with twenty two top-of-the-line and established brands across four different categories i.e Retail, Hotels, Dining/Restaurants and Car Rentals thereby extending special benefits and privileges beyond air travel.
To avail of this attractive offer, guests need to present their Jet Airways or JetLite boarding cards, at the various partner establishments/outlets. Boarding cards generated through the Web, SMS and Kiosk Check-in will be accepted along with their respective photo identification.
Says Mr. Sudheer Raghavan, Chief Commercial Officer, Jet Airways, “Since inception, it has been the airlines’ constant endeavor to seek different and add value to its offerings to its valued guests.
• From VIP Bags, guests can avail Rs. 400 cash back on purchase of Rs.3500 and above at all their lounges across India.
• Crossword Bookstores offers 10% discount on purchase of merchandise worth Rs. 1000 and above, at all their stores across India
• The Bombay Store offers 12% discount at all their stores across India AND offers 10% discount at all their stores across India.
• Global Desi offers 10% discount at all their stores across India.
• tr`esmode offers 10% discount at all their exclusive outlets.
• Music World stores across India offer a flat 10% off on purchase of Rs 500/- & above on Music & Home Video products (Audio CD, VCD, DVD & MP3). They have also created an exclusive rack at select stores where guests can purchase products at 40% discount.
• William Penn offers 10% discount on select brands across all their stores in India.
• ProFX offers up-to 25% discount on home theatre systems at all their stores.
Dining and Hospitality offers:
• Ibis Hotels (Gurgaon & Pune) will offer a 20% discount on food and soft beverages at their restaurants.
• While Costa Coffee will offer a flat 20% discount on Beverages & a 10% discount on Food at any of their outlets across India.
• Dominos Pizza will offer a discount of Rs. 100 off on all orders of Rs. 400 and above, at all their outlets across India.
• The Leela Kempinski Mumbai will offer 15% discount on Food only at Citrus, The Great Wall & Jamavar.
• From InterContinental® Hotels Group guests may enjoy a 10% discount on dining at participating IHG® hotels in India.
• From Best Western Hotels, guests can enjoy 10% discount on Food while guests dine at their restaurants at select hotels.
• Mercure Homestead Residences, Bangalore offers a 20% discount on the use of its Spa/Salon facilities at the Aristo Spa located at the hotel.
• Sterling Resorts, on the stay of one night, will offer an additional room night free, at all their properties across India and upto 20% discounts on selected dates
• Best Western Hotels offer consists of 20% discount on one night stays and 50% off on Second night for two night stay packages.
• The Gordon House Suites will offer 10% discount on the best available rate and a complimentary airport pick up and drop at select hotels
• Amritara Hotels offers upto 50% discount at select properties in India
• Novotel Hotels will allow a free upgrade to their Premier floor room, one complimentary alcoholic beverage at the Hotel Bar, and 15% discount at the Spa for any treatment
• Pride Hotels will offer upto 50% discount on stay, and 15% discount on dinning at select properties across India
Car Rental offer:
• Avis will offer 20% discount on chauffeur drive rentals at the participating airports in India
For more details on the offers and the terms & conditions, guests may log on to jetairways.com
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Jet Airways currently operates a fleet of 84 aircraft, which includes 10 Boeing 777-300 ER aircraft, 12 Airbus A330-200 aircraft, 48 next generation Boeing 737-700/800/900 aircraft and 14 modern ATR 72-500 turboprop aircraft. With an average fleet age of 4.60 years, the airline has one of the youngest aircraft fleet in the world.
Flights to 63 destinations span the length and breadth of India and beyond, including New York (both JFK and Newark), Toronto, Brussels, London (Heathrow), Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Colombo, Bangkok, Kathmandu, Dhaka, Kuwait, Bahrain, Muscat, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Jeddah, Sharjah and Riyadh.
Jet Airways and its no-frills Economy Class service Jet Airways Konnect together operate over 365 flights daily.
About Jet Airways Konnect
Jet Airways Konnect is Jet Airways’ no-frills Economy Class service on key domestic routes, designed to meet the needs of the low fare segment.
Jet Airways Konnect links five major metros- Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bengaluru and Kolkata - with several destinations across India.
Jet Airways Konnect currently operates over 130 flights daily
JetLite is a wholly owned subsidiary of Jet Airways India Ltd. and was acquired by Jet Airways in April 2007. Positioned as an all-economy airline, JetLite promises to offer value for money fares. JetLite currently operates a fleet of 23 aircraft, which includes 16 Boeing 737 series and 7 Canadian Regional Jets 200 Series. The airline flies to 28 domestic destinations and 2 international destinations (Kathmandu and Colombo), currently operating 115 flights a day, on average.
Jet Airways, with the acquisition of JetLite, and along with its Economy Class Jet Airways Konnect service, today has a combined fleet strength of 107 aircraft and operates over 449 flights daily.